There’s a brand new feature out! But first, here’s a question…
How long have you been actively studying German?
Why do we ask? Well, Einstein once said… “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
While most people quit, the smarter ones (or the stubborn ones) stick with German long enough to break through and see progress.
And if you think about it, time and effort are the two things that’ll ultimately dictate how far your German will go. Look at it like this…
- Anyone with bigger muscles – they’ve spent more time at the gym than most.
- Anyone that’s a great artist – they’ve spent more time on their craft.
- Anyone that knows a ton of German words – they’ve spent more time on picking up new vocabulary.
- And anyone that’s a great German speaker – they’ve spent more time speaking German.
It’s all about time and effort.
And that’s why you can now track your time and effort at GermanPod101 with a brand new feature, My Report. You can find it in “My Account” in the upper right corner of the GermanPod101 site. Or, just click here to log in and access it!
Here’s what you need to know: My Report tracks your personal study stats, like…
- Total Time Studied
- Flashcards Studied
- Lessons Completed
…and gives you the overall totals and breakdowns on a monthly and daily basis. That way, you’ll know exactly how much time and effort you need to put in.
Here are some cool things you can do with this:
1. Set small, achievable goals! Why? They’re easy! Achieving goals is motivating. And once you knock one out, just set a new one and start building progress over time!
- Study 10 flashcards and 10 lessons a day.
- Study for 30 minutes a day.
- 30 hours of time spent on lessons as a monthly goal.
- 50 lessons completed as a monthly goal.
- 200 flashcards studied as a monthly goal.
2. Get an overview of your effort. Sometimes, you just need to step back and see the big picture for a motivation boost. How long have you been been studying German? And how much effort have you put in?
3. Adjust your learning routines. Feel like you’re not making enough progress? Take a look at how much time you’ve spent! If your current routine isn’t working out for you, spend more time and study more lessons.
And most importantly, use it to track your time and effort. These are the 2 things that’ll dictate your German learning success. As Einstein said, “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
Let us know what you think of this new feature! You can find My Report in “My Account” in the upper right corner of GermanPod101, or just click the link below.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Unlock the complete GermanPod101 learning system at 20% OFF with this special discount. Start speaking German from your first lesson. You get over 160 hours of audio & video lessons from real teachers. That’s not all. Get instant access to in-depth Lesson Notes, Exclusive Apps, Premium Study Tools and Smart Progress Tracking Software to ensure your success!