Hey German Learner!
Shortcuts for learning and tips to remember German words are useful but it’s even also important to fix objectives to reach every month! What Is Your Language Learning Goal for the Month?
In your journey to become fluent and conversational here are 10 monthly goals you can go after!
1) I’ll finish Survival Phrases series on GermanPod101.com by listening to two lesson a day.
2) I’ll give a 3 minute introductory speech in German to my German friends.
3) I’ll finish reading one German book by reading 10 pages a day.
4) I’ll pass my German test.
5) I’ll write 10 postcards in German to my German friends.
6) I’ll memorize 5 German songs.
7) I’ll finish memorizing 350 words with Flashcards on GermanPod101.com.
8 ) I’ll fully understand one German movie by watching it every day.
9) I’ll learn how to talk about past, present and future events.
10) I’ll master 150 words by memorizing 5 words a day.
If you follow those monthly goals, you will be sure to make some amazing progress. And remember, if you’re really interested in getting on the fast-track to fluency, sign up for a FREE lifetime account at GermanPod101.com!